It's Friday night. I will be turning in shortly. But, I am going to share with you the list of things I want to get done this weekend.
In no particular order, here goes:
1. Clean out my car. I think a raccoon crawled in the backseat and died this Winter. Time to get all the detritus out of there.
2. Get back to transcribing the Julia Kirkey interview. I sat down with her on December 29th. High time I finished typing it in.
3. Do plenty of laundry. Underwear is running low. May have to start wearing some of Patricia's.
4. Watch at least one movie. I have all these movie channels coming into the house 24x7, but don't actually watch many of them. We did see "Bridesmaids" a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since then. Time to see something else.
5. Prepare for the publication of the Shane Wilson interview. It should be going up soon, maybe even next week. Need to source some videos to embed therein. It will take a while.
6. Did I mention the importance of doing my laundry this weekend? I mean, really!
OK. Sunday night, I will tell you how many things on the above list got done.
What are YOUR weekend plans?
See you tomorrow.