Happy Saturday night, my pretties. I hope and trust that you had a good day. It is always a good day when it's raining outside and I get to stay inside. I think about the poor bastards who have to work in this weather and chuckle to myself. Hee hee.
I had time to think today, most notably during the 3 hour window during which I washed the dishes. I did this little game once before, but didn't get many responses. Let's try it again.
I am just outside of Halifax, Nova Scotia. I know that at least 4.7 of you read this blog, every day. While I can examine the stats for the blog and look this up, I think it would be more interesting if you just told me this information.
I would like to know when you read this blog post, where you are in the world. Are you in Nova Scotia? Some other province? Some place in the States? Overseas? Mars?
You can let me know this information in a number of ways.
1. You can leave a comment on this blog post. It just requires you to have a google account, as I do not permit anonymous posts (that stupid troll 2 years ago ruined it for everyone else.)
2. You can reply to the tweet that the publication of this blog post will generate.
3. The tweet mentioned above automatically updates my Facebook status. You can reply to that FB status.
4. My "Fans of Bevboy's Blog" page will also be updated with a link to this post. If you "like" that page, you can leave a reply there. I check that page several times a day.
5. Or, you can send an email to this address.
I will send a mitt full of "Bevboy's Blog" business cards, the latest version (hot off the presses!), plus a book of my choice from my vast collection, to the person who writes from the furthest away as the crow flies.
Don't assume that you won't be the one to win if you live in Halifax. If you're the only one who replies, and you live across the street from me, then you win.
The contest begins at 9:30PM ET on September 29, 2012 and ends on the Canadian Thanksgiving (October 8, 2012, at 9:30PM ET.)
Come on. Let me know who you are, and more importantly, where you are! I have to know!!
See you tomorrow.